Slingo is a new game in the online casino world, and it has taken casinos by storm. It combines the excitement of two popular games, namely slots and bingo, hence the name, and it offers an unparalleled level of enjoyment to those who decide to play.
Of all the different slingo games, Slingo Rainbow Riches is perhaps the best. Every round is full of excitement and players will love the fact that there are no fewer than seven different bonus rounds to enjoy. With an RTP of 95.6%, there’s also a decent chance for every player to win, and prizes can be worth thousands of pounds.
The Goal of the Game
As in bingo, the goal of the game is to mark off numbers on your card, and you’ll win a slingo when you manage to get a full horizontal, vertical or diagonal row of numbers. The more slingos you win, the further you’ll advance on the trail to the left of the screen.
The goal is to get far enough up the trail to start a bonus feature. You can then play the bonus feature and win cash. The higher the bonus feature is on the trail, the bigger the prizes are that it could offer – the most that can be won is an impressive 1,000x your initial bet amount.
How to Play Slingo Rainbow Riches
Before you do anything else, you’ll first need to choose how much money you want to bet. The minimum bet amount is 50p, while the maximum bet is £200. As with all casino games, the more you bet, the more you could win, so it’s up to you to weigh up risk vs. reward when choosing your bet amount.
Once you’ve chosen how much to bet, you can start the game. Initially, you’ll receive ten spins, however you can win more as the game progresses. Every spin will see random numbers drawn, and numbers on your card corresponding to the selected numbers will be marked off. If a joker appears, you can choose a number on your card to mark off, meaning jokers are exceptionally valuable symbols in the game.
When you get a line of numbers, a slingo will be added to the trail to the left. Once your spins are finished, you’ll see whether you’ve collected enough slingos to start a bonus feature – the minimum you’ll need to collect is five. You could find yourself playing one of seven different bonuses, and they are:
- Wishing Well. A simple bonus that sees you picking from three wishing wells to reveal a prize.
- Cash Crop. Flip over coins to reveal winning values or advance to the next stage. The higher the stage, the better the prizes will be.
- Magic Toadstool. Another picking game that sees you trying to uncover toadstools in order to win prizes.
- Magic Toadstool Red. The same as the Magic Toadstool feature, however you will receive one extra pick.
- Road to Riches. Spin the wheel and move along the trail. When you land on a prize and the wheel says “COLLECT”, you’ll win the prize in question.
- Road to Riches Red. This is the same as the standard Road to Riches feature, however all prizes are doubled.
- Pots of Gold. When the different pots stop spinning, you will receive a cash prize. This is the best feature available.